• Reflect on the questions the philosopher asks in the book.
Who am I?
Why am I here?
• Take one idea and discuss it/reflect on it.
• Talk about your reaction to the actions of Sophie.
• React to a single chapter.
• React on the book in general.
• Think of the metaphorical significance of what’s going on in the book.
Hermes the dog
• Your thoughts on what the philosophers thought/said.
• Reflect on why Sophie is targeted by the philosopher.
• How the natural philosophers focused on one element.
Earth, Wind, Fire, Water
• If you could ask Sophie/the philosopher/the author a question, what would you ask?
• Put yourself in Sophie’s shoes.